Hi everyone from a rainy south Wales, the sun has well and truly disappeared down here, I hope it’s a bit sunnier where you are.
Wow did you catch Jenny on create and craft this week? What a busy show and you all must love the new sets as much as me cause they sold out!
So for today’s post I thought we could look at the cutie pie that is Dudley. I really love this set and it’s a set that is going to be used time and time again for me and as my mum loves donkeys I think you can guess what stamps I’ll be using to make her birthday card in a few months.
The first card I’m going to show you is a fairly simple card I have stamped Dudley or I guess in this card it could be Dilly along a strip of water colour card, coloured with spectrum aqua pens and added the sentiment from the same set on the side.
I hope you also like this card I have made by cutting the bits out and layering them up it gives a 3D effect and you can also change the angle of Dudley’s head.
I have also made one of the wooden frames up from the Christmas set but it just goes to show that they do not need to be for Christmas,
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s post, be back soon Laura x
The challenge for April is ‘Wings’ there are a lot of stamps/sets you can use for this challenge Flypast,Owls,Bird Song, Berries & Birds, Cockadoodledoo and Butterflies to name a few.
You have the choice between animals with wings or airplanes etc…
Here’s a bit of inspiration from the design team…
We will chose two Winners this Month
1st Prize will be £40 to spend on the Hobby Art Website
2nd Prize a stamp set of choice
Prizes will vary Monthly.
Please send all your entries via
or post onto Facebook or Twitter and say it’s for the February Blog Challenge.
Rules for Entry
1. Please use only Hobby Art Stamps. You can use other products on your cards (e.g. dies, ribbons, papers)
2. All entries must be received before the closing date: 30th April 2015
3. Only entries made within the theme will be accepted
4. You may submit up to 3 entries per person
6. You can make any tag or project – it doesn’t have to be a card.
7. All Projects and cards must be handmade. No digital replication is allowed.
8. When emailing entries please include your name.
We look forward to receiving your entries!
If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com