as seen on
Hobby Art ‘Ornate Owls’ stamp set
Wood Grain Embossing Folder
Shaped Card Blank
Brown and green card scraps
White stamping card
Memento ‘Rich Cocoa’ ink pad
Memento Inkpad : Olive Grove
Versafine Ink pad : Brown
Black fine line pen
Tools : Sharp scissors, Cosmic Shimmer Glue, Sticky pads
(1) Start by die cutting a large circle from brown card and emboss using ‘wood grain’ folder.
(2) Stamp up owl, leaves and sentiment onto white card, colour in using pens of choice.
(3) Using small leaf shape, stamp up onto card blank using green brown inkpads.
(4) Stick brown circle onto card shape centrally.
(5) Matt sentiment onto a piece of green card and doodle around edge.
(6) Stick sentiment down onto card.
(7) Cut out owl shape and leaves.
(8) Arrange around card as shown in photo.
(9) Add glossy accents to eyes of owl and to selected leaves on card.
I do hope you have enjoyed my card project today.