as seen on
Happy Christmas Robins
Hobby Art ‘Snowman & Friends’ stamp set (CS173D) Heat Resistant Acetate
Hobby Art Mask-It Sheet White Posca Marker
Hobby Art Watercolour Card White Pearls
Stampendous Stardust Embossing Powder Platinum Inca-Gold
Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Empty Spray Bottle
5 x 7 inch Kraft Card Base and Envelope Kuretake Gansai Tambi
Clear Versamark Ink Round Paintbrush
(1) Cut a piece of Watercolour card to 6 5/8 x 4 5/8 Inches. Also, stamp the image onto Mask-It and cut out.
(2) Stamp the image onto the watercolour card with ‘London Fog’ Memento Ink so that the start of the branch is touching the left-hand edge of the card. Mask off the image with the Mask and also use strips of the Mask-It to keep a border around the card.
(3) Mix a small amount of the Platinum Inca-Gold into the Empty Spray Bottle. Add water and mix well to create a shimmering spray. Apply some ‘Faded Jeans’ Distress Oxide to a non-porous surface and spray the Inca-Gold onto it.Then take the watercolour card and press it into the diluted down Oxide to create a background.
(4) When the background has dried stamp some of the snowflakes from the ‘Snowflakes’ stamp set randomly around the image. Then sprinkle over the Stardust Embossing powder and Heat set.
(5) Stamp the Happy Christmas sentiment with ‘London Fog’ Memento ink onto the background and add more of the Stardust Embossing powder. Also, heat set this.
(6) Die cut the snowflakes from the Marianne Designs Craftables Hearts Die collection from Heat Resistant Acetate. Then press the die cut snowflakes into the Versamark Ink. Cover with the Stardust Embossing powder and heat until the powder has turned clear.
(7) Apply one whole snowflake underneath the bottom left of the sentiment and then cut up another two and add these around the edges of the image panel.
(8) Using 3D Foam attach the image panel to the front of the card and add white gems in various sizes to the middle of some of the snowflakes to finish.