Hello, Heidi here to share an ‘Autumn’ themed project today.
I have been walking in our local park this week and have seen some wonderful wildlife and fabulously coloured trees. So I just knew that I had to get out this gorgeous little set – Forest Friends, ink up and make a card!
Products Used :
Kraft Card Blank
White stamping cardstock
Pencil, Scissors, Sticky Pads and Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Card Instructions :
(1) Using the small ‘oak leaf’ from the ‘Forest Friends’ set, stamp image all over the edge of the kraft card blank.
(2) Cut a square of green card and stick down onto card blank, at an ankle as shown.
(3) Using a circle shape, draw round using pencil and stamp up oak leaves around the circle.
(4) Colour in using Promarker pens and cut out inside and around edge to make a ring.
(5) Stamp up eight ‘acorns’ and colour in, cut out individually.
(6) Onto a circle of white stamping card, stamp up tree, mushroom and squirrel images. Colour in and edge all white pieces with ink pad.
(7) Cut a square of white stamping card, stamp up two ‘acorns’ in each corner, colour in.
(8) Stick down circle centrally and place ‘oak leave ring’ over edge of circle.
(9) Attach acorns around ring and the other four around card as shown.
(10) Stamp up ‘AUTUMN’ using ‘Alphabet – Typed’, cut out.
(11) Stick all elements down onto card blank, attach letters to front of card.
(12) Add glossy accents to acorns and clear ‘Wink of Stella’ to leaves.
(13) Tie a bow around card using Baker’s Twine.