I Have made a little card using my favourite ‘Berries & Birds’ set, they are so lovely!
We have a baby robin in our garden who comes everyday, its so cute with half a red breast and lots of fluffy feathers.
We have called him ‘Bobin’. I have used ‘Wink’ on the berries and Promarker’s for the rest of the colouring in.
Berries & Bird’s card
Products Used :
Hobby Art ‘Berries & Bird’s’ stamp set (CS082D)
Small white card blank
White stamping card
Memento ‘Rich Cocoa’ ink pad
Red ‘Wink of Stella’ pen
Card Instructions :
(1) Stamp up one ‘robin’, several ‘holly and berries’ and one sentiment onto stamping card.
(2) Colour in all images and cut out, leaving a small white edge around edges.
(3) Edge card blank with inkpad, cut a red square of card, stick to card front.
(4) Cut a white square, again edge with ink and stamp ‘holly and berries’ image all over randomly.
(5) Punch two edges from card square.
(6) Ink around and matt sentiment onto red card and stick to card front.
(7) Arrange ‘holly & berries’ images around sentiment, stick down.
(8) Add sticky pads to back of robin image and place sitting on branch.
(9) Add red ‘Wink of Stella’ to berries, leave to dry.
(6) Add small pearl to top of sentiment.