Just thought I’d share some tags I made for the Christmas Workshop just gone. I know I said I would put my tree card up… just thought I would get a bit festive first, with Christmas approaching fast!
I absolutely love these Nordic backgrounds and you can make them yourselves no need to buy printed Nordic papers ever again!
1. Put your Tim Holtz Tag Die through a Big Shot or Cuttlebug. I Used a Red Kraft-Core No:4 Coredinations Cardstock.
2. So this is one of my most used dies and it’s thanks to Paula Pascual’s advice. I had the 25 and the deer dies by Tim hotz. Those are magnetic dies and so need a magnetic plate. However this die gives you the magnetic plate as well as being a tag die. Perfect!
3. Ok so this picture isn’t very good for showing the kraft core after I have lightly sanded the edges and made it look a bit rustic. But trust me it looks good.
4. Ok so I didn’t actually take a picture of the red card with the embossing folder (ooops)… but you get the idea. Run the tag and embossing folder through your Big shot or cuttlebug.
5. Really love my little find of these folders they really are gorgeous designs.
6. Sand across the embossed surface and the Kraft Core will really show through!
And there you have it one Rustic Background 🙂
7. Then I just decorated using the Berries & Birds Stamp set and a 25 Die. As usual all cut out and coloured using Promarkers/copics and a bit of glossy accents on the berries for that little finishing touch.
I will show the reindeer one later in the week thought I’d spread the inspiration out rather than craft overload in one hit.
Well that’s all from me for the moment hope you enjoyed it 🙂