Hello, Heidi here to share a blog project with you.
It has been a while since I have posted a project on the Hobby Art blog. Am so thrilled to be back on the Design Team and get to play with all of the beautiful stamps. Thank you for all of the lovely comments that have been left for me, I was really touched!
When these beauties dropped through my letterbox, I just had to get inking them up and get colouring. Country Ramble is such a versatile set. I especially love the rambling rose that comes in the set, I have coloured in using the glorious Wink of Stella pens.
Here is a list of products used and some instructions.
White Card blank, Embossing folder, Peeled Paint and Spun Sugar inkpads
Die-namics Wonky Edge Square Die set and Gold Stickles Glitter glue.
(1) Die-cut a square from the front of the card blank.
(2) Onto square piece of die-cut card, stamp up main image, colour in.
(3) Onto white stamping card, stamp up four rambling rose images, colour in and cut out.
(4) Using embossing folder and die cutting machine, emboss front of card blank.
(5) Ink around front and inside of card using inkpads.
(6) Stamp sentiment to front of card.
(7) Stick down elements onto card as shown.
(8) Lastly, add some Stickles to the centre of the roses, leave to dry.
That’s my blog project for today, I do hope you have enjoyed it.
Thanks for popping by the blog today,