Heidi here to share a little card with you using the gorgeous ‘Nesting‘ stamp set.
Lots of beautiful birds visit our garden every day and they leave with their beaks stuffed full of twigs and leaves for their nests. I just love this little image, with little eggs and lots of lovely flowers.
My little card has been made using the following products :
Hobby Art ‘Nesting‘ stamp set, Fanciful Card Blank, Sizzix Lace Die, Large Circle Die, Small Scallop Die, Green & Yellow Card, Memento ‘Rich Cocoa’ ink pad, Promarker pens and Stickles ‘Mercury Glass’ glitter glue. Sharp scissors and Cosmic Shimmer Glue.
I put my card together, as follows :
(1) Firstly, die cut a large circle from green card. A white scallop from white card and the lace die from a piece of yellow card. Put to one side.
(2) Onto scallop card, stamp up main image and colour in.
(3) On a strip of white card, stamp up leaf and flowers images using Rich Cocoa inkpad. Matt onto a piece of yellow card.
(4) Stamp out two leafs and three flower images, colour in and cut out.
(5) Stamp up a sentiment of choice, matt onto green card.
(6) Stick elements down onto card blank, edging all with ink pad.
(7) Add leaves and flowers to edges of main image and also add small flower image to sentiment corner.
(8) Add Stickles to flower centres, leave to dry.
Many thanks for stopping by the Hobby Art blog today, I hope I have inspired you to get stamping and colouring today.