It’s been very busy at Hobby Art today, packing the van up for the NEC !
We will have lots of goodies on route to Birmingham early tomorrow morning. So if you are going pop over and see us on stand E18.
We have make and Takes going on all 4 days!
Any hoot back to the November Blog Challenge!
The theme this month is
‘All time Favourite’
This is left wide open to use your favourite Hobby Art set or stamp,that you just can’t live without!
Here’s a bit of inspiration from the design team…
The prize this Month…
1st Prize – 3 stamp sets of choice
2nd prize – 1 stamp set of choice
Prizes will vary Monthly.
All entries must be uploaded at the bottom of this post.
‘Leave a Reply’ Type your name, email address and leave a comment in the box. Upload your image via the‘choose file/browse’ button. Then click post comment.
Please make sure all fields are filled in else it will fail.
All entries will be in number order starting from the first entry.
ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE CONTACT ME (Becki) Tel: 01737 789977
Rules for Entry
1. Please use only Hobby Art Stamps. You can use other products on your cards (e.g. dies, ribbons, papers)
2. All entries must be received before the closing date: 30th November 2015
3. Only entries made within the theme will be accepted
4. You may submit up to 3 entries per person
6. You can make any tag or project – it doesn’t have to be a card.
7. All Projects and cards must be handmade. No digital replication is allowed.
We look forward to receiving your entries!
If you have any questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org