Welcome to our first Blog Challenge!
It’s the start of November and soon to be Remembrance Sunday.
For our first challenge we’re asking you to make a cards (or project) with the theme of Poppies and/or Remembrance using any Hobby Art stamps.
Here are a few stamps that may inspire you.
The Royal British Legion was founded by veterans of the First World War who adopted the poppy as their symbol of Remembrance and hope.
We thought this challenge is a good one to start with and also to commemorate 100 years since the beginning of WWI.
Here’s a little bit of inspiration using the stamps…
Please send all your entries via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or post onto Facebook or Twitter and say it’s for the November Blog Challenge.
Prizes for the Winners
1st Prize – £30 gift voucher
2nd Prize – Stamp set of your choice
Rules for Entry
1. Please use only Hobby Art Stamps. You can use other products on your cards (e.g. dies, ribbons, papers)
2. All entries must be received before the closing date: 30th November 2014
3. Only entries made within the theme will be accepted
4. You may submit up to 3 entries per person
6. You can make any tag or project – it doesn’t have to be a card.
7. All Projects and cards must be handmade. No digital replication is allowed.
8. When emailing entries please include your name.
As this is our first challenge it is a learning curve for us too. We may add more information/rules, if necessary, for the next challenge.
We look forward to receiving your entries!
If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com