Hi, Heidi here to share another blog project.
I have made a little stand card using the ‘Berries and Birds’ stamp set, recently launched on Create & Craft TV. I just love this set. As in all of the stamp sets, there are so many elements to mix and match – its stamping heaven!
Here is my card, a product list and how my card was made.
and the inside
Stamp sets used :
CS082D Berries & Birds CS059D Winter Wishes
Products Used :
Red Bazzill Cardstock, Cream stamping card, Red Berries Inkpad, Forest Moss Inkpad, Circle punch, Water brush, green ribbon and large cream pearl. Double sided tape and sticky pads.
How Card was made :
(1) Cut a large oblong from Red Bazzill, to measure : 28cms x 10cms.
(2) Score at 7cms and 14cms. Fold edges well.
(3) Cut another oblong from Red Bazzill, to measure : 11.5cms x 8cms.
(4) Cut cream card to matt onto card pieces.
(5) Stamp up holly and robin images all around the cream card pieces, using the ‘Red Berries’ and ‘Forest Moss’ inkpads. Ink edges of cream card with ‘Forest Moss’ inkpad.
(6) Stamp up sentiment to front of matt and inside card, as shown.
(7) Stamp up robin using ‘Forest Moss’ onto cream card. Colour in using water brush and inkpads.
(8) Cut robin out, add sticky pads and stick to card front.
(9) Tie cream ribbon round card front, tie a neat bow. Stick down to side piece.
(10) Punch a circle from Red Bazzill and stamp out circular sentiment onto cream card, cut out.
(11) Stick all elements together.
Thanks for dropping by the blog today,
Have a Merry Christmas,