So December is well and truly under way!
Not sure exactly how much time everyone will have over the festive period to craft but here is December’s Blog Challenge none the less…
The theme this month is
and what a mild one we have had so far!
Every year I hope we have a White Christmas. Can you imagine waking up to White stuff everywhere 😀 Perfect!
So please everyone go as crazy as you can with the glitter, fluffy stuff and chunky white frantage!
Here’s a bit of inspiration from the design team…
The prize this Month…
1st Prize – £40 Gift Voucher
Prizes will vary Monthly.
All entries must be uploaded at the bottom of this post.
‘Leave a Reply’ Type your name, email address and leave a comment in the box. Upload your image via the‘choose file/browse’ button. Then click post comment.
Please make sure all fields are filled in else it will fail.
All entries will be in number order starting from the first entry.
ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE CONTACT ME (Becki) Tel: 01737 789977
Rules for Entry
1. Please use only Hobby Art Stamps. You can use other products on your cards (e.g. dies, ribbons, papers)
2. All entries must be received before the closing date: 31st December 2015
3. Only entries made within the theme will be accepted
4. You may submit up to 3 entries per person
6. You can make any tag or project – it doesn’t have to be a card.
7. All Projects and cards must be handmade. No digital replication is allowed.
We look forward to receiving your entries!
If you have any questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org