Hello, Heidi here to share a blog project with you, using the gorgeous ‘Lavender’ set, which was recently launched. I really love this set, is full of glorious images.
My little card today is very quick and easy to make. I love the shape of the dies with the square card and the ‘Lavender’ elements.
I have made a little card using some of the elements, which I have coloured in using my Promarker pens and have cut out the elements to sit together.
Here is how I put my card together :
Card Products :
Small White card blank
Purple and Lilac Bazzill Cardstock
White stamping card
Promarkers : Lilac, Lavender, Pastel Beige, Khaki and Pear Green
Go Kreate Die : Frilly # 5
Sharp scissors, Cosmic Shimmer Glue and sticky pads
Card Instructions :
(1) Die cut ‘Frilly’ Dies in two sizes from purple & lilac Bazzill card, stock together.
(2) Stamp up ‘Lavender’ elements of choice, colour in and cut out.
(3) Onto small tiles of white card, stamp up ‘Lavender’ using the ‘Dusky Concord’ ink, edge all round squares with ink pad.
(4) Edge white card blank with ink pad, as before.
(5) Place all of the elements down onto card, stick together.
(6) Place letters around bottom of card, attach sticky pads and stick down.
(7) Add four lavender pearls to each corner of card.
I do hope you have enjoyed my quick tutorial today, another teamie will be sharing one with you soon.