Sorry for the late post… I left the computer at work this weekend. With hindsight it would have been wise to catch up on computer work.
I absolutely love this time of year. I went for a stroll on Sunday at Boxhill, a local beauty spot, with my cousin. It was a gorgeous day and I pointed out the sunlight filtering through the trees onto the leaves, highlighting the stunning yellows, browns, oranges and reds that are just starting to turn from the deep greens we are used to in this Country.
Well she looked at me like I was crazy lol.
I absolutely love living in the countryside and love to stop and look around. Now I do it from choice rather than when Mum dragged us out, whatever the weather, when we were children.
So the theme for October is ‘Autumn’
I hope to see lots of rich colours or sepia tones on your cards.
*Everyone did so well with the uploads last month I’m keeping it the same again.
Here’s a bit of inspiration from the design team…
The prize this Month…
1st Prize – 6 month’s subscription to the Monthly Specials
Prizes will vary Monthly.
All entries must be uploaded at the bottom of this post.
‘Leave a Reply’ Type your name, email address and leave a comment in the box. Upload your image via the‘choose file/browse’ button. Then click post comment.
Please make sure all fields are filled in else it will fail.
All entries will be in number order starting from the first entry.
ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE CONTACT ME (Becki) Tel: 01737 789977
Rules for Entry
1. Please use only Hobby Art Stamps. You can use other products on your cards (e.g. dies, ribbons, papers)
2. All entries must be received before the closing date: 31st October 2015
3. Only entries made within the theme will be accepted
4. You may submit up to 3 entries per person
6. You can make any tag or project – it doesn’t have to be a card.
7. All Projects and cards must be handmade. No digital replication is allowed.
We look forward to receiving your entries!
If you have any questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org