Hello everyone Heidi here to share a blog project. I have made a book card using the following glorious Hobby Art stamp sets. We recently made one at the Tadworth Workshop and I was asked so many times for the instructions, so grab yourself a coffee and here we go.
At the top of the page, is the front of my card. I just love how all of the elements from each stamp set go so well together and you can mix and match with others from the Hobby Art range.
Above is the inside cover of the book card and below is the frame part where I have added a little glass bottle and some cream lace.
Here are items I have used to make my card.
Six sheets of White A4 Cardstock, Tim Holtz – ‘
‘ Inkpad, Cream lace, Small glass bottle, cream pearls. Strong double-sided tape, sticky pads and Brushed Corduroy . glossy accents
Book Card Instructions : (1) Using white A4 cards, cut a piece of card to measure : 28cms x 13cms. Score at 13cms and 15cms.
(2) Cut four pieces of card : 24cms x 12cms. Score at every 2cms until end.
(3) Cut three further pieces of white card into squares, measuring : 12cms x 12cms and two more : 9cms x 9cms.
(4) Stamp all of your images onto the relevant card pieces as shown in the photos.
(5) Concertina the four pieces of scored card and stick together, this makes your frame. Ensure stamped side is on top.
(6) Add lace in loop to top of card. Stick elements into your book, inking all edges.
(7) Add a piece of lace to inside of bottle, stick in using glossy accents and leave to dry overnight.
I do hope you have enjoyed my little tutorial today, thanks for stopping by the blog today.